Location of Provencal Tunes
Find us is very easy. Use Google Maps, which will lead you to the very entrance
Contact with Provencal Tunes
We are waiting for your calls, emails and inquiries sent via the form
Write an email
You have a questions, ask us and send to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer telephone contact, we are available
at this number: +48 787 020 379
Visit us in personally
You are passing through Sasino.
We invite you personally to Działkowa 36.
Answers to frequently asked questions
We have prepared a list of questions asked by guests and the answers to them:
- Is the property fenced and equipped with parking?
- Provencal Tunes are completely safe for guests with children, because the parcel is fenced. Parking spaces are waiting for guests. Entrances to the plot (entrance and gate) have the option of closing.
- What is the equipment of the houses?
- There are fully equipped kitchenettes with the following equipment: induction hob with two heating fields, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and mini-oven in all the cottages. There is a washing machine, a curtain with warm air and a hair dryer in the bathrooms . You can watch satellite TV on a 32 “LCD TV.
- What amenities are awaiting for guests in our facility?
- There is a “beach” where you can enjoy sunbathing on hammocks and sunbeds behind the houses. On the beach there is also a fireplace with a grill. There is a playground with a sandpit and swings as well as a boule track for younger guests,
- Is the facility pets friendly?
Due to your safety and the comfort of your stay in the Provencal Tumes we do not accept guests with dogs.
- How far is it to the beach in Stilo?
- Stilo you can reached via Pałacowa and Cisowa Streets (2.5 km), where you have to leave your car on the parking, and then after 20 minutes walk you will reach the beach in Stilo (1.8 km).
- Is it possible to rent a bicycles on site?
- There is a bicycle rental on Cisowa 9 street in Sasino.: 781 247 824
- Are there shops and restaurants in the neighborhood?
- The “ZBYWOJ” store is open all year long. The restaurant “Ewa invites” on Morska street also invites guests throughout the year except December. In the summer season, the “Banan” store and several bars are opened.
- When guests do pay for the stay?
The whole payment for the stay takes place when the guests get key to the cottage (deposit is transffered to the media fees, settled during check out and is kind form of bail). Rates for media: 1 kWh / 1,2 PLN, 1m³ water / sewage disposal 25 PLN, box of wood 15 PLN.